1. Reservations for dining can be made through this Website. Standard reservations do not require payment to be made in advance. If you need to cancel the reservation, please do so by contracting Wolds Inn on email@example.com or by calling 01377 288 217.
2. For special events and larger groups a per-person deposit will be required at the time of booking to secure the reservation.
3. Upon receipt of the payment, Wolds Inn will confirm your reservation by email to the email address provided by you. Please ensure the email address has been entered correctly prior to submitting payment. You will also receive a receipt via email and a copy of the terms and conditions of you booking/cancellation and refund policy.
4. In the event of Wolds Inn cancelling an event or your group booking, you will be notified by email/telephone at the earliest opportunity and your payment for the event/deposit will be refunded in full to your original payment card.
5. In the event that you cancel your reservation, the following terms apply:
a. If you cancel more than 48 hours from the start time of the event/time of your booking, the payment will be refunded in full to your original payment card.
b. If you cancel within 48 hours of the start time of the event/ time of your booking, your payment/deposit is non-refundable.
c. For group bookings of 8 people or more where a per-person deposit has been received, if members of the party fail to attend without notification more that 48 hours in advance of the start time of the booking, the deposit for that person/persons is non-refundable.